In my Public Relations & Advertising program, PR 524 is an introductory class that focuses on strategic brand storytelling—the process for developing effective content and the digital content creation tools used.
In this class, we honed in on strategic skills to create effective, engaging content across all categories (paid advertising, earned media, owned) that are vital in today’s communication ecology. We also examined strategies and tactics needed to be an effective brand storyteller including, digital content created for social channels, owned media and paid advertising.
Learning outcomes included:
- Identify brand storytelling techniques
- Design and construct an individual website to support the student and assigned brand’s story
- Develop multimedia content for diverse audiences using fundamental principles of persuasivemessaging, design and production
- Construct multimedia brand storytelling content for numerous organizations, causes or productsacross publishing platforms in today’s diverse world
- Demonstrate technical proficiency on digital content creation tools and website back-end technology
- Assess effective techniques for search engine optimization (SEO) for a communication challenge, opportunity or project
- Correlate audience brand behavior with multimedia content strategies
Below you are able to view the projects I created in this class: